Monday 12 September 2011

Natty Maid is PAINTING!

I have been asked to participate in an Exhibition at the MacRobert Centre in Stirling this Autumn. I am very excited about this! In wondering what to do, I have decided to do something different....PAINT!
Painting is something I have not done very much of. Even whilst at Art School, I found myself focusing more on printmaking and getting acquainted with software I would be using as an illustrator. I always thought that painting is an area I could work on afterwards. So, I have finally got my easel and brushes out and I am in the process of painting two portraits.  The image here is still very much in the early stages but I feel it is taking shape already. I will post more pics as the image builds.

Early Stages of Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment