So on Monday the 1st of July, I awaited the email that would give the brief that all the entrants were to follow. It arrived and its great.....but that is all I am going to say about it!
The past couple of days I have just been absorbing what it is I have to do. My mind has been whirling with imagery and colours.... and my tummy full of butterflies at the thought of working to a professional brief.
Regardless of what happens after the hand in, this is going to be a win win situation for me. Here's why
- Reason 1 - I am going to have FUN doing this
- Reason 2 - This is going to challenge me
- Reason 3 - I will be working to a professional brief
- Reason 4 - This will give me a chance to experiment with 'digital printmaking'
- Reason 5 - I will have fresh fodder for my folio