Thursday 4 July 2013

Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search

Last week I entered a fantastic competition. World renowned Illustrator and agent Lilla Rogers is looking for Talent on a Global scale. Calling for entrants from around the world, The Global Talent Search is rewarding the winner with prizes that can only be dreamed of.

So on Monday the 1st of July, I awaited the email that would give the brief that all the entrants were to follow. It arrived and its great.....but that is all I am going to say about it!
The past couple of days I have just been absorbing what it is I have to do. My mind has been whirling with imagery and colours.... and my tummy full of butterflies at the thought of working to a professional brief. 
Regardless of what happens after the hand in, this is going to be a win win situation for me. Here's why
  • Reason 1 - I am going to have FUN doing this
  • Reason 2 - This is going to challenge me
  • Reason 3 - I will be working to a professional brief
  • Reason 4 - This will give me a chance to experiment with 'digital printmaking'
  • Reason 5 - I will have fresh fodder for my folio
So in the coming weeks, I will be sharing my experience with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment